Bees, Hornets and Wasps are dangerous pests and pose a significant threat to people living in their surroundings. They are territorial in nature and would attack anyone if they sense a potential threat to them or to their nest. Moreover, some of their stings are poisonous. If not treated immediately, one’s life could be in danger.
- Clean up food and drink refuses.
- Keep garbage can and dumpster lids tightly closed. Empty and clean them regularly.
- Avoid sitting/standing near garbage cans, fallen fruits, sugar-rich plants, and other bees/hornet/wasp feeding areas.
- Remain calm and move away slowly without swating when encounter bees/hornets/wasps.
- Avoid using sweet-smelling perfumes/hair sprays in bee/hornet/wasp prone areas.